Invitation mostly indicates isolation from which one cannot escape from own strength, – one hopes that other get in touch. The symbol warns against isolating itself longer, and asks to break out even of the prison of the isolation instead of waiting for others.
She stands for hope that now the inside has opened.
- are invited by somebody: one may count on a favourable trend of his matters,
- receive in writing: one strives for new acquaintances,
- receive orally: one should check the sincerity of his friends,
- allow to go out: you will be present at a festivity.
- receive to a celebration or public event: is valid for a festivity, – a favourable trend in the matters arises,
- receive for a visit: bad news get,
- go to an invitation, or where what one was invited to: Surprise,
- invite somebody to himself: points to an oncoming disagreeable event, – this will prepare for you worries and excitement in a usually quiet life,
- send invitation (en) in writing: one wants to extend his circle of acquaintances,
- receives a woman an invitation for a party: she can be glad about pleasant things, indeed, then exactly the opposite enters.
- wedding invitation dream meaning
- dream interpretation wedding invitation card
- dream of wedding invitation card
- What does it mean to dream wedding cards
- dream interpretation invitation
- dream meaning wedding invitation
- what does it mean to be given a wedding invitation card in a dream
- Wedding invitation card mean what in dream
- wedding invitation card dream interpretation
- to be given wedding invitation card in dream means