Incense is produced to fulfil a space with smell. In the dream one can also perceive the smell of incense, in particular if this stands with the dreaming in connection. This smell possibly refers to the childhood of the dreaming and reminds him of certain churches or religious buildings. Incense (holy water) can stand for the striving for ideal and high spiritual values, partially linkedly with religiousness. The holy water sometimes registers that one whitewash themselves from guilt, purified from a crisis would like to arise. Sometimes one is also warned about hypocrites.
Incense is means of the heightening of awareness or is used to clean the atmosphere and holy rooms. If one notes in the dream that incense was applied for this purpose, then this is maybe a tip to the fact that changes stand in a queue in own person or, however, in the personal sphere.
Incense is pulled up as a support for the prayer. It is a symbol for the fine-material body or the soul.
- Them there come new, good plans and thoughts, sticks to it.
- warns about flatterers and swindlers,
- distribute: one is surrounded by flatterers,
- burn themselves down or inhale: one has good friends and pleasing future prospects.
- smell: finally, you will get your rest,
- in the church: believe in your good providence, – your hope will be anew strengthened.
- dream dictionary incense
- incense related to dreams
- incense in a dream
- what does burning incense in the dream mean
- dream of incense
- dreaming of incensce
- dream meanings incense
- dream incense
- meaning of incense in a dream