- hear telling: one will try to lie to you,
- tell: you will deceive yourself.
- a happy omen for an end of all worries and disasters, – can warn good success, but also about an insult which one will soon maybe experience,
- read: means that one may cover their sense to himself and should act then, – also: stands for pleasant duties and a new interest in literature, – with young people mean these romantic feelings,
- tell: always speak the truth,
- hear: your plans will be crowned by success,
- similes hear or tell: Signs for big devoutness.
- hear: your action and activities will be accompanied by success.