Presumably because in many fairy tales the coronation coats are the emperor and kings ‘occupied with ermine’, the poor little animal has received only as a Fellieferant symbolic value: for imperious dignity, power and wealth.
- attain dignity and wealth.
- see: Hopes will come true, – also: a letter receive from a high-ranking personality or otherwise with this are in the contact, – for the sick person slow recovery,
- carry: if brings luck and wealth, – also: stands for enthusiasm, a high character and prosperity,
- other see with it dressed: one gets to know well-to-do and educated people,
- in an ermine, this is an omen for loyalty, – the ermine is dirty, this means the opposite.
a lover his treasure sees
- carry: the luck will not leave you, you must be only openly to your parents.