Association: – Work on obligations. Schlüpfrigkeit. Question: – What does my freedom of movement endanger?
More queue than fish, points to a temptation, to slippery, – on cabal plays which threaten us. However, he can also point in a sort of Vergeistigung of the feeling world and the soul life. Besides, he can also stand for litheness and quickness. The quality of the water and also the setting which one himself has to this animal gives the determining instruction for the sense of the dream. If the eels romped about by clear, fluent waters and the sight was pleasant, then now more (spiritual) mobility could change the life positively, now clear images and quick adaptable conversion are asked. Now the holding on of well-worn habits should be filed. If the eels moved sluggishly by slushy-murky water, one would like to be ‘slippery’ with pleasure to be able to ‘wind itself lighter by an unsettled, menacingly felt situation. If he is caught or pulled ashore, difficulties can be mastered if one holds out. If he escapes or he slips out of our hands, then a difficult problem gives a hard time to us, or the money slides to us only thus by the fingers. The eel can also stand as a symbol for the male limb and sexual Triebhaftigkeit that above all with women points to sexual needs and frustrations. Is dreamt of an eel, the dreamer is stimulated obviously sexually in positive or negative manner. The escape from an eel indicates at fear of sexual intercourse, looking at the wish of a sexual meeting. If disgust or fear was the basic mood of an eel dream, one should think over the present setting to the sexuality (or to the partner). To avoid one his touch? An unmastered childish image probably forms the basis of the disgust at an eel before the masculinity. (From the view of some psychoanalysts that the eel whose long shape reminds of the male gender organ, has sexual character above all in women’s dreams obviously we do not hold a lot.)
Other meanings arise from the accompanying circumstances with which the fish appears in the dream, for example:
- symbol of falseness and annoyance by a slippery person before whom one should take in eight.
- see eel: you will receive good news, – favorable course of a plan, – (luck number: 76)
- see in the water: if means disputes, processes,
- eels in large quantities in the murky natural water see swimming: watch out for sudden misfortune, – in the clear water: promise success in the occupation and material advantage,
- catch: one should care to bring to an end a business or a plan, – one will have luck views of quite an especially favorable business, – it means sick people to recovery,
- pull one from the water: indicates for healthy at something good, for sick people on improvement,
- from the water to pulled ones: now the queue symbol is caught which removes danger,
- allow to slip of the hand: an advantageous business escapes you – hope does not come true,
- kill one: one appears as more careful in his action manner,
- see dead: indicates at grief and frustration,
- see a deducted one: unexpected help in the need,
- eat: one will have to expect only good, – the health will make amends.
- see generally alive: means that one can escape only by means of smoothness from Kalamitäten in which one keeps open the eyes and should get involved in no manner in present things, – also: can count on good news or a favorable course of a plan,
- in the clear water: shows to a woman new, but transient joys on,
- in the natural (murky) water (a lake or river) meant
- many eels in the water see (for woman): a sign for longing for sexual climaxes,
- of the eels who writhe, – disagreeable news, – care before slippery person in the surroundings,
- eels catch: a new business will develop successfully, however, envy and envy is indicated,
- the eels who slip of the fingers warn about failures. An advantageous business escapes you, – hope does not come true to you,
- from the water move meant: Sick person: Health, healthy: Good,
- caught eel: if means misfortune, damage and disadvantage, grief and frustration,
- dead eel: He promises victory over enemies in, – lovers the happy end of a long advertisement,
- cut: Death of an opponent or dangerous competitor,
- eel eat often announces forthcoming annoyance and problems. Advantage and use only by courage and determination.
disputes, processes, see
also disagreeable events announce