Association: – eager condolence in the life, – movement as means to the transcendency. Question: – What arranges me to go out the borders of my own image?
Key words: Movement, – connection, – liquid, – charm, – dignity, – unity, – oneness. Description: The dance was a determining component of her ceremonies for people close to the earth. Told to dance to permit the fusion with the heartbeat of the mother earth to the body. By dance one could create harmony between his physical being and the holy net of the life. Dancing told also to express joy and to move itself into a state of the ecstasy. Dancing was to the people close to the earth a holy movement form. General meaning: How you sit down to the net of the life in respect. The kind, as you dance, says you any time which respect you have to the life, for example: liquidly and gracefully – find out liquid and graceful life, – jerkily – unharmonious life, – river in the oneness – a unity between your being and the net of the life, – with dignity and selfrespect – with respect for the net of the life, – with joy – luck, – trance dance – ecstasy. Association: – Transcendent meaning: Gift of the knowledge of yourself and your connection with the universe.
Dance and dancing was always a symbol of the freeing. If the dreaming dances in his dream, is shown cheerfulness and feeling to be with the surroundings one. Dance (dancing) points to internal harmony or spontaneously lived out feelings. The approach and wish of in particular sexual nature, to another person possibly becomes by dance also expressed (above all with the tango) which could lead to a brief adventure.
Translates the whirl of the life which can contain passions and desire, feelings and sexuality. Often it is the dance on the volcano which reminds of rushing the everyday life, sometimes also the tender experience of a ball which should bring us to the aim of our sexual wishes. However, here and there it is also the dance in the fog which reveals our unsafe feelings. Dance is a typical women’s dream which moves here self-printout and ‘self-realisation’ in motion sequences. One presents himself playfully (and erotically). A dance with the partner gives instructions about the role behaviour in the partnership: Who leads who nestles up (adapts itself)?
In the dream to have the image, one dances at home in the circle of his members, without a foreign person is present and watches, is for each without difference a happy portent. Likewise if one sees dancing his woman, his children or one of the next relatives, – it indicates big joy of life and good life because no one thinks of the dancing, before he has not paid his guilty tribute to the belly like a strict and cruel master, – only then one dedicates himself to the dance and loosens the limbs. Against it it is for an ill person, man or woman, from bad premeaning, – he will come because of many movements with the dance around senses and mind. A bad sign is more distant for that who has a sick person in the house, – then to a dancing to it goes out like a violently mourning, and he bears himself also in such a way. It means to nobody, neither to a healthy nor a sick person, something good to dream whom one in present of foreign people, these may be many or a few, dances, or that one sees dancing one of his members (was quite unknown in the antiquity the dance as a social event. According to his origin hatt he with the Greeks and Romans above all in the cult his place. Pica says in his speech for Murena 6.13 scarcely and clearly: ‘Nobody soberly dances, unless he has lost the mind.’),-in the first case will die somebody in the house, excite a big scandal in the last the dancing. To see dancing a child, registers that the same will become deaf-mute, so that it must make known his wishes by sign. To dance at the theatre, to harvest made up and in the suitable Kostümierung, and recognition and applause, prophesies to a poor wealth which will not last, nevertheless, till the old age, – then a Pantomine plays roles of kings on the stage and has many servants around itself, according to the image, however, he remains to himself again alone leave. Against it it registers an empire because of the multiple involvements in the pieces of excitement or processes. Then this face is according to experience neither for a rich one nor for a poor woman of good premeaning, – they will be got involved in big, sensational scandals. If a slave dances, like and wherever, he will cover many slashes, – who goes to the sea, wreck will suffer or go only about board and hard must swim, – which becomes one under the blows which other with the swimming set in motion the whole body. Luck brings the dancing to a man who languishes in chains, – then because the body is exhilarated with the dance and is solved, that of all chains will become single. If somebody performs with the dancing jumps, fear and fear will strike him, a criminal will be crucified, namely because of the height and because of the Ausstreckens of the hands. The weapon dance has the same meaning like the usual dance. Doing cartwheels, the sword dance or the estimate and somersault is only for people who do it professionally, without bad results, – to all others threatens extreme danger. The same means it if one sees somebody rope dancing. The events which forms the basis of the mysteries lead up quite similar dream fulfilments which are looked in the same period in which the mysteries are celebrated. A woman dreamt, she dances under the influence of alcohol to the Dionysos to honour a round dance. She killed her own three-year-old child. Since the legend of Pentheus and Agaue delivers similar, and one commits to the God to honour all three years a party. (Pentheus, the king of Thebes, had an aversion against the admiration of the Dionysos. He tried to order unity to the activity of the Bakchantinnen. Intoxicated, but from wine and religious fervour, these tore him limb around limb. His own mother Agaue stated the raving and tore off to her son personally the head.)
At the spiritual level dancing in the dream symbolises the rhythm of the life. Moreover, the dance embodies the change of space in time. The dance searches the freeing from earthly limitation.
- request to it: you make a new acquaintance,
- are requested: secret luck,
- are led for the dance: one will have to submit in a thing,
- see dancing themselves: you are sad,
- for himself: you will commit big stupidities,
- with a partner: you win in the play, – also: if a short dear luck,
- and, besides, fall: Your clumsiness worries you. Is unconcerned and self-confident, then you succeed.
- miss: you have grief and worries,
- dance whirl: you are in love.
dance themselves only
- a good sign: To dance in the dream independently or to watch dancers points to an increase of spiritual and artistic interests of the dreaming and to the possibility to realise this with personal profit., For the rest, a carefree time approaches. (Woman
- of a dancer alone refers to the problem of own internal opponent, – with partners or female partners is to be understood purely sexually,
- with good Nebenbildern: Joy, good news of a distant friend or an unexpected gift of money,
- with mißlichen visions: Jealousy, sadness and uneasiness,
- are led for the dance: now one will have to submit of a thing whether one wants or not,
- see dancing themselves: one will be put before the choice between two people,
- dance: with a choice of between two people one will meet a wrong decision, – also: it smiles at an unexpected luck, – realisation of a long-preserved plan,
- on a wedding: Grief,
- dance for man, – only as a gigolo: a strong need for a sexual adventure have,
- dance: one has the wish that a certain person gives to one more attention,
- dance in twos: according to who leads with the dance, Li> also leads in the existing or future partnership,
- completely dance selbstvergessen: mostly dear luck, sometimes even from short duration,
- others observe: one will hear from the happy talent of a friend,
- older people see dancing: prophesied good business views,
- for young people: if easy duties and a lot of pleasure,
- Seeing a married person a group of children with the happy dance, stands for lovely, well-behaved and clever children as well as for a happy, comfortable home.
- Dreaming a woman that she moves with the dance herumhopst and her partner only slowly had to do them to him no longer on the nose herumtanzen!
- others see: you need amusement,
- see themselves: you have luck in the love,
- dance: Joy and wealth, – you will soon get money,
- and, besides, fall: is not haughty,
- with a nice lady or elegant man: you incline to the jealousy.
- dream interpretation dancing
- dance symbols
- dream meaning dance school
- dream that i was dancing
- dreamt my mum was flying dancing and money