Association: – wasted, disorganised thoughts, – chicken-hearted fears. Question: – Where must I bundle up my attention? Do I worry to myself for no reason?
Key words: Food, – feathers, – crowd, – house, – chicken basket. Description: Chickens are domestic animals whose eggs the person consumes with pleasure, – also her meat serves as food. There are chickens in all possible dimensions, colours and with the most different plumage. They live with pleasure in crowds together. Cocks can be very loud and are famously for the fact that they wake up the people in the morning with her call. General meaning: Angepaßtheit, – service, – nourishing (physically and spiritually), – waking. Association: Has startled or become like the chickens, – »with him I have to pluck one more chicken«. Transcendent meaning: A deep understanding of that what really frightens you, – an understanding of that in which manner you can serve other best of all.
Chicken can be interpreted in terms of fowl. Often they also point out to the fact that one should give not too much attention to insignificant things, but concentrate himself upon this what is really important. They can move clucking of chickens in our dreams, to us easily into panic, – translates: the thoughts which we do not have under control. The useful house bird of female gender, is also valid as a symbol for a naive girl, ‘itself easily get’ leaves – more topically expressed: A girlie with sexual curiosity and suitable presentation. (Pop musicians call fans who follow them and at the hotel ‘Chicks’ – chicken waylay.)
- chicken: (positively) symbol of the fertility and mostly a pleasing portent, – promises the beginning of good times, – also: (negatively) one wants to hurt you, – one insults you,
- see a chicken crowd: one will soon reach to prosperity and see his wishes achieved, – also: one overexerts himself in gallantries,
- with eggs see: a special profit will be given one,
- pluck: do badly paid-up work,
- see eating one: the wage for own work will not be missing,
- want to catch behind herlaufen and they: one should be warned about only short time durable dear affairs,
- chicken breeding: good income.
- matters of the everyday life are taken too importantly and are led back in the dream on the right magnitude,
- a chicken see: it are soon better times on,
- appearing: duties stand out, – which can be, nevertheless, to own advantage
- many see: one wastes too much time with politeness and chats,
- clarifies see: meant luck and success in the love,
- hear clucking: Joy and gainful shops,
- a hen eggs see laying: can soon count on monetary income, – sometimes also new arrival to the family,
- see hatching: hopes will come true,
- with fledgling or Jung’s hens: if forecast the happy enterprises which require, however, some effort
- see an one or mehrer fledgling: a symbol for child blessing, many grandchildren or a big family,
- has young hens see: if friendship,
- chickens on the pole: Enemies want to do to a bad person,
- Gelege of chickens see: point to a predilection for domestic interests as well as happy and well-behaved children,
- want to catch and these behind run: one runs constantly to short dear affairs behind them no satisfaction bring,
- kill themselves one: one will damage himself by his carelessness,
- pluck themselves one: the efficiency is not paid accordingly, one would like to pluck with somebody ‘a chicken’,
- chickens eat: is valid as a sign for the fact that egoism damages the good call, – professional achievements will be worthwhile financially.
- chicken dream symbolism
- Spiritual Meaning of Chicken
- Symbolism of Chickens
- symbolism of chicken in dream
- interpreting a dream that I was feeding chickens and saw small chicken dead
- Dream interpretation - broiler chickens
- what are chickens symbolic of?
- to dream of baby chicks
- dream about black baby chicken
- dream about chicken with chicks