Cheese is looked as a dream symbol usually female, because his basic element is the milk. He can be often interpreted as the nourishing female. Indeed, a negative or at least pejorative meaning also owns in the colloquial language of the cheese. Thus one says if runs a little bit unsuccessfully: It is all cheese. Cheese is sometimes judged also as a sexual symbol which brings suitable needs to the prelight. If one consumes him, should point to good health or financial profits, while old, hard cheese warns about illnesses.
Cheese points to posters and raids.
- more freshly: Luck and health attain,
- under a cheese bell: one should take before posters and raids in eight,
- more decayed and more stinking: Annoyance and quarrel in the private area approaches,
- cut: Illness approaches, one will have to present himself in medical treatment,
- to non-smelt eat: you own a good state of health,
- to smelling ones eat: you will carry long in a confidential grief.
- Eating of a fresh cheese, he will have according to the consumed amount of luck, if to dry, misfortune.
- cheese with peeled nuts eat meant, one will get only low means and in addition annoyance.
- refiner or dry sheep’s milk cheese prophesies blessing or unblessing of a woman, – it is fresh or dry cow’s cheese, the blessing or unblessing will last a year, – then the cow means a year.
- if not erotically, then how waters value,
- Swiss cheese: if prosperity, health and comfort promises in the life,
- cheese cuts au gratin prepare or eat: one must be caught on bigger complications, however, these will soon resolve again in fun and good mood,
- produce in a nightmare hut: secure future and old age,
- work in a cheese dairy: if brings an improvement of the situation,
- see cutting: one will be operated,
- to firm ones eat: Luck, health and profit,
- give way eat: if brings restlessness, – a disappointment and grief approaches without bright spots,
- eat spoilt, old one: if means illness,
- see rotting: a lot of Miss’s brightness is to be expected.
- eat: Profit in the play,
- see rotting: Illness.