Association: – Unripeness, – lack of experience. Question: – Which qualities would like I to develop?
It is the symbolic animal of a young person whose good qualities one do not overestimate (or use) had to go. More typical (and seldom really understood) leave parental dream if they demand too much of her children with achievement pressure and charge to them too many ‘adult’s duties’ – and not be they ‘child’. However, generally the calf shows ourselves in the dream. It embodies the unconcerned contact with sensuous needs, superficiality and some frivolity what often points to unripeness. If one sees the animal, the also carelessness can register, make reasonable hopes at the same time, however, nevertheless. The calf beside the cow points to dependence. In the golden calf often carried too far material striving and greed appears.
- see or slaughter: imprudent things undertake, – also: you deal it with silly people,
- one or calves see jumping: Warning before a prank of his next friends,
- contrast: you celebrate a reunion with a long missing,
- take part in the calf’s battle: forecasts the unfavorable course of a plan,
- eat roast veal: your issues will exceed your income,
- eat calf’s meat, for a sick person: your health makes amends and you win new forces,
- the golden: you are stingy and will have no friends.
- one is afraid of an independent life and rather can be led by the nose,
- one see: a good omen for lovers and married couples, – also: a good time for common trips,
- with one play: one kills itself with brainless things the time,
- feed a calf: one is too good-natured towards wrong people,
- give to such a grass: one proves to thankless people a favour,
- see one beside the cow: one is afraid of independent action, this hinders to one in the life,
- many calves see: one makes an imprudent prank,
- many on a green meadow: happy parties stand in the house, – who wants to increase his property, now has a luck strand,
- see how one is killed: one will recover from an illness,
- see the battles of calves: a certain plan will take a very nasty course,
- eat roast veal: brings uninvited guests,
- dance around a ‘golden calf’: one places too much value of material and luxurious in the life, more draught would be better.
- see slaughtering: a plan which is not good,
- see: you should not give up the courage and hopes,
- eat veal: you will have soon recovered from your illness.
- dream dictionary calf
- calf symbolism