Association: – Beauty, freedom, transformation. Question: – Into what would like I to change?
Key words: Transformation, – movement, – novelty, – actively, – manipulating, – serving, – gracefully, – appear, – healer, – intelligently, – creatively, – exotic, – visionary, – bridging, – spiritually, – aerial clan. Description: The butterfly is connected with the element air. In the medicine wheel are accompanying in the moon of the rest and cleaning (from the 20th of January to the 18th of February), in the moon of the maize sowing (from the 21st of May to the 20th of June) and in the moon of the flying ducks (from the 23rd of September to the 23rd of October) Born to the butterfly’s clan. The element air brings change, either bit by bit or suddenly. The people who are associated with this element possess the power of the transformation. They are filled mostly constantly in movement and from big life energy. They are active and without fear of changes. They take pleasure to find means and ways to help theirs. They are intelligent, creative and grasp fast the weakness of every plan. This is the clan which is associated with the spiritual aspect of the being. Butterflies are masters of the transformation. They all begin her life as caterpillars, live on plants, until they can spin a cocoon, and then change, after a phase of the sleep, into butterflies. When those live them from flowers and help these in the increase, while they spread their pollen. In this manner they bring to the rest of the creation the gift of the beauty. Butterflies are often the first creatures which leave a threatened or dying ecosystem. There are regions in Europe where one meets butterflies only in specially for it to invested breeding arrangements. General meaning: Transformation, – quick change, – communication. Association: – Transcendent meaning: The gift of the transformation or the understanding for the change.
The butterfly in the dream symbolises light-heartedness and freedom. Butterfly often symbolises joy and luck which can develop from at first insignificant things. However, the butterfly sometimes stands also for unstableness, unreliability and infidelity.
To Aeppli simile of own mental change which arises consistently from the development of a butterfly (Oh, caterpillar, doll). The Greeks showed the psyche, the breath of life or the soul, as a tender girl with butterfly’s wings (she was valid, by the way, as lovers of Cupid). Not only in Greece, but also with many primitive people, he is valid as a symbol for the soul. This can be explained with the fact that the butterfly goes through some development stages up to his final shape and escapes then of the last, the doll, this can be understood as a picture for a soul relieved by the body. For same reason the butterfly also is often a picture for conversion, resurrection and rebirth. In the negative sense the butterfly is for the Flatterhaftigkeit and unstableness of the woman. However, this meaning has only recently originated. The old Egyptians translated the dream butterfly with the unsteady luck of the person what should illuminate from the constant There and Herflattern. If one sees himself as a butterfly, verflattert the life absent-mindedly and unconsciously. If one catches a butterfly, faithlessness speaks in the interpersonal relations from this picture. If the dreaming meets in his dream a butterfly or feels he as such, he recognises by himself the inability to sit down or to work towards the coping of a protracted job. Maybe carelessness is also in the play. Modern psychologists declare the picture of the butterfly often only as a paraphrase of own soul, his fluttering as searches of the soul for a translation.
At the spiritual level the butterfly embodies the relieved soul and, on the other hand, immortality in the dream or in the meditation on the one hand.
- see: many admirers find, – success in dear problems, – light-heartedness, – freedom, – also: To take lightly warning, important things, – Flatterhaftigkeit,
- see flying: glad message of good friends,
- sits on the hand: a love letter reaches you,
- sits on a flower: Success and profit of love,
- see sitting down on another person: one deals it in his circle of friends with an unsteady, careless person,
- catch: be erratically in the love, – short luck without continuance,
- deadly: love was only short.
- This luck-promising symbol promises success in affairs of the heart, unforgettable erotic experiences and times of wonderful tenderness. The dreaming should dedicate himself to the love unconditionally. (Woman
- like the metamorphosis of the butterfly an important change approaches,
- see: announced unstableness, – one has an unreliable friend or a flighty darling,
- see one between flowers and green grass: one may hope for quick prosperity,
- catch: though one will be able to enjoy the luck, however, it will not last long,
- fluttering the butterflies by the area, could soon arrive news of dear friends or from somebody who has seen to one.
- of A young woman.
this dream happy love with lifelong connection promises
- your luck is not long-lasting,
- see: is not so careless.
- black butterfly dream dictionary
- dream of monarch butterfly
- dream symbol butterfly
- dreaming of a butterfly leaving my house
- dreams about a butterfly
- meaning of dreaming of butterflies
- monarch butterfly dream symbolism
- saw butterfly in dream
- someone told me i am a butterfly in a dream
- to dream of a black butterfly