Association: – Wideness, – taste. Question: – For which reward do I starve?
A symbol for the ‘small luck’ – ‘everything in butter’. Own life has his reassuring order, and nobody must suffer lack. Quite differently: If objects of value are smeared with butter or one slips on a piece of butter – then it is level this small luck which one finds not at all worthwhile. One rejects every lower middle-class life-style – or one wants to reach more and despises all average.
- butter can stand in respect with the need for more love, tenderness and sexual contacts, above all when one himself makes butter.
- Who watches while making butter, can be easily unterbuttered by others.
- consumed one the butter. However, maybe the symbol also points to carried too far self-interest or flatteries more different for which one should watch out.
- Becoming them in the dream, she mostly promises good, – then she gives to strength to bring new happily to an end.
- Who coats his bread with butter, should be successful after an old national wisdom by own energy.
the health good after old dream books should promise
- hit or make: glad view, – a cosy life have, – wealth enters,
- shop: you incline to the waste,
- on the bread smudge: something dear happens to you,
- eat: Tiff with friends, – disagreements, – you stand in the middle of the luck,
- old: unforeseen expenditures approach,
- rancid ones see or smell: a suspicion turns out entitled,
- rancid ones eat: Quarrel with friends is to be expected.
- it food worries can be expressed with it, but also sexual inclinations, – usually good meaning has, – times of the prosperity, – slightly earned money, – business things succeed,
- see: something what one would like to conceal will come out,
- refines: meant a good year,
- rancid ones: if means defamation, – also: hard craft work,
- refines eat: if health brings, – be blest with possession and knowledge,
- make: Longing for tenderness, – also: can count on a cash allowance,
- stroke butter on bread: Luck and success,
- for single: quick engagement or marriage,
- artificial ones: Annoyance, envy or illness,
- sell: with must be contented a little.
- you neglects your friends,
- shop: think now, finally, of the saving.