Association: – Pliability, – craft skill. Question: – Where in my life I must be more adaptable to be able to make progress?
Key words: Harvest, – use, – tools, – femininity, – generosity. Description: The basket has become originally the container of food, the symbol of the harvest present. Because baskets were mostly twisted by women and were used, they also represent the female. General meaning: The harvest of a project run, – the female aspect of a person or a project. Association: A basket get – are rejected. Transcendent meaning: A receiving gift, – one achieved aim, – understanding own female aspect.
According to opinion of psychoanalysts he circumscribes as a female gender symbol in man’s dreams the lacking satisfaction because too much air comes to this what one puts. The basket often shows an obstacle. If a dream of a basket acts, this is called that the dreaming dreams of complete fulfilment and absolute abundance. This is valid above all when the basket is filled. If one gets as a gift a basket, this often expresses the fear of the refusal of own feelings by others. He can stand for losses, above all if he is empty. A flower box should promise more luck for the next time. If the dreaming tries in his dream to fill a basket, this can mean that he has aimed to himself to express his talents and abilities and, to increase still if possibly.
At the spiritual level a basket full with bread in the dream means the readiness of the dreaming to divide his life as well as his whole spiritual or material possession with other people. An old symbol for the womb.
- see or have: you get by a negative answer annoyance,
- receive from somebody as a present: do not apply for love, it will be vain,
- with flowers: Luck in the love, – you go to a love affair,
- with food: a love affair yields secret fruit,
- to full ones: Luck, – joy and well-being,
- see emptying or hold: your love is not answered, – in the next time do not have a lot of luck,
- bring back blank: you had a big disappointment,
- closed: you will find out a secret,
- carry: you want to give up a friendship,
- see themselves an overabundant one: is valid as a negative decision towards another person.
- a basket symbolises the salaries of the dreaming person: A full basket stands emptier for deserving prosperity, for loss in selfdebt. It would be reminded of the fact that only she is man about her life, success and losses, victories and defeats, hence, to themselves and own activities is due.
- danger or fear, a ‘removal’ to experience, – also: if the ‘harvest of the life’ registers,
- with flowers fullly: if he means luck and success in the love, – loyal love brings in the house,
- carry a full one: one will succeed by chance,
- see emptying: Loss in view, – brings trouble and plague,
- hold an empty one: a dear disappointment is at hand,
- carry an empty one: stands for discontent and grief,
- closed: one will entrust you with any secret, it cares not to disappoint the trust sedate in you,
- laundry basket: if means Klatschereien, – one will be used by underhand people,
- of another person an overabundant one: to somebody beat off a request or make a negative decision.
- agree: your lover will slander you,
- twist: you had to suffer long sufferings,
- more blank: good future for you,
- completely: you will receive a good job.
- basket dream interpretation
- what does basket of candy mean in a dream
- superstition meaning of seeing empty baskets
- receiving basket in dream interrupt
- meaning of basket in symbolism
- empty basket symbology
- dreaming holding a basket full of food
- dream symbol baskets
- dream dictionary bread basket
- what is a bread basket symbolic of in dreams