Armchair understands the traditional dream interpretation as a forthcoming chronic illness.
If one sees sitting to himself in the dream in a comfortable armchair, is a matter as a tip of allowing itself more rest and relaxation in the everyday life. If one sees other in it sitting, one can expect to himself in the awake life from his person hardly a lot of auxiliary readiness, so that one should rather count on himself.
- of The armchairs means office and dignity, further a woman.
- Dreaming one, he finds a wooden armchair and sits down in, he will get power about mighty men, is of the armchairs of iron, he will marry a distinguished lady, distant power and wealth win, – however, means of the wooden armchairs bigger power and bigger wealth.
- Being he strange and of wood, a limited in time power away from home according to the duration of the Sitzens.
- of The wooden armchairs or the throne prophesies 1-man-power, the iron wealth, power and a woman, – everything what attacks to these objects, will come true in these people.
- see the own: you have longing for rest,
- see an empty working armchair: there is view of transportation or salary increase,
- sit in it: you wait in vain, – – the life develops for you very pleasantly,
- lie in it: Illness,
- takes: another,
- more unsteadily or falls down: Annoyance and quarrel,
- more torn or dirtier: your family background will find out a disturbance,
- black: death news will surprise you,
- more broken: you will experience a misfortune.
Being of the armchairs in which he sits down from foreign kind, he will join with a foreign woman in love. he will gain
takes away the expected position from you
- relief and domestic cosiness,
- sleep in one: points to a protracted illness,
- chief armchairs see: one has good views of a salary increase or transportation in the occupation,
- see an old one: one spoils by quarrel and annoyance the friends, above all in personal relations.
- see: Illness,
- sit in it or lie: protracted illness,
- clarifies very much in the room have: Wealth,
- of straw: you are steadfast,
- weigh themselves in it: fluctuating health,
- torn and stained: Disturbance of the house peace.